Monday 20 August 2012

Boring to exciting....

It's an extremely boring day today, no stuff to do. I am desperate to join my new school just after eid holidays.,it's always fun joining new schools, isn't it? But of course its a little difficult to cope in the environment and make new buddies. I am excited though.
let's hope I make new friends quick. A new school brings new experiences and new lessens, which is why it's fun. My o levels actually started up and so extra hardwork is required . It's so easy to say "I will work hard this year" and equally difficult when it comes to implementation, especially for a person like me,call me a "procrastinator" I won't mind,!
But this time I have to work extremely hard, I have taken up an extra subject too, English literature! I am sure it's gonna be even tougher to manage all subjects. But I will try balancing.
Then I am thinking of gaining some weight too, I am so pale I think, I need to gain some! I can't eat anything except junk food, which occupies the all space and than I end up getting sick:((
ahh I get scolded for eating snacks, chocos but I can't help lol:p
The weather is pretty mild today, let's see if we can go for an outing today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bakhtawar,
    Good luck at school and hope your tuesday will be better. I usually try to find something even it's small to brighten my day: it helps!
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks!
      And you know what the day yesterday wasn't so fun but the night turned out to be a good one, we went for an outing and so the day ended up in an interesting manner:)

      Delete