Saturday 18 August 2012

Believe in yourself...

Things seem more difficult than they actually are, I started my biology subject study today and as I went on reading and understanding things it went on getting tougher with every leaf-turn, ahhh it was so complicated, I mean I was like ," dude, hang on let me get this thing first before getting on further"
I was actually in a wonder that how will my little wittle mind actually understand and interpret this much stuff.But of course people have passed this before me, and they have passed with flying colours  they don't have super powers, or anything,they are normal people like me so yes I can and guess what it started becoming a little easier. Easier is not the right word instead I should say it became less tougher, yes that's fine.
So ya, once you are determined and you believe you can, things get on better. Biology may be tough but there were people who had given the basics of it, so when they can give the ideologies, why can't you understand those?

No comments:

Post a Comment