Thursday 23 August 2012

Plays!

Hola!
I am more into plays late days, they seem pretty interesting to me, I read "the importance of being earnest" yesterday and it was actually amidst the best plays written so far, according to me.oscar wild is witty I can be pretty sure after reading this, the flow in the book is amazing, I love each and every scene that happens, the characters are well designed, I loved the character of "Algernan" the most.it was a good read, and after reading it, I was like "Why was I so late reading it, though I  had it in my shelf since days" but anyway, I am glad i took time and read it. I recommend it to everyone who is interested to read something witty and fun.
I went through "julius Caesar" just today, it is of course known as the best works by Shakespeare, it without any doubt is. I loved it equally well, although I wasn't much familiar with the archaic style of writing, which I can say I am a little now, inspired by that play, I wrote a small poem today, I hope you like it.

Awaited the rain!


Rain hath come to,
Balcony yonder,Is wet,
Doth ye, see the damp walls?
"aye, indeed I doth"
Thy prayers hath been answered,
'tis been raining oh love!,
The earth is back to life!
Ole! Ole!
Thy lord hath blessed us,
Go tell thy kinsmen,
Tell those,
Days of suffering are over,
It rained, after all.



1 comment:

  1. Hi from GoodReads 'blog lift' group.
    I saw your reply to exchange followers and I'm following you now. Here is my link to follow me back http://onlectus.blogspot.com/

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete